September Chevrolet Sales
Chevrolet September Sales Highlights vs. 2014 (except as noted)
- Chevrolet was up 19 percent and the brand has had six consecutive months of year-over-year retail sales and share gains.
- Malibu deliveries were up 38 percent, the car’s best September performance in 10 years.
- Equinox deliveries were up 42 percent and Traverse was up 15 percent. It was the best September ever for Equinox.
- Spark was up 24 percent, the Camaro was up 25 percent, and Impala was up 15 percent.
- Tahoe deliveries were up 9 percent for its best September sales since 2011, while Suburban was up 8 percent.
- Total sales were up 11 percent.
- Malibu sales were up 12 percent, Spark sales were up 17 percent and Camaro coupe sales were up 29 percent.
- Truck deliveries were up 17 percent for the 18th consecutive month of year-over-year growth.
- Crossover deliveries were up 49 percent for the 10th consecutive
month of year-over-year growth. The Equinox, up 25 percent, and the
Traverse, up 13 percent, had their best September sales ever. Trax
deliveries totaled 6,140 units.
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world’s
largest car brands, doing business in more than 115 countries and
selling more than 4.8 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides
customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature engaging
performance, design that makes the heart beat, passive and active safety
features and easy-to-use technology, all at a value. More information
on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.
Source: New feed