June Chevrolet Sales
Chevrolet retail sales were up 9 percent, surpassing Ford Division.
Chevrolet total pickup deliveries climbed 33 percent. The Silverado,
which was redesigned for the 2014 model year, outsells its F-Series
competitor on a retail basis. Chevrolet also enjoyed its best June ever
Chevrolet June Sales Highlights vs. 2014
- Pickup deliveries were up 33 percent, with the Silverado up 18 percent.
- Colorado sales were 6,558 units, and it remains America’s
fastest-selling pickup with a “days to turn” of 15 days. The truck had
its best June sales since 2007.
- The Trax, Chevrolet’s newest crossover, had sales of 5,971 units for
its best month since launch. It helped Chevrolet deliver its best June
crossover sales ever.
- The Spark, which was up 4 percent, had its best June ever.
- The Silverado was up 22 percent, surpassing the Ford F-Series.
- The Traverse crossover was up 3 percent, the Camaro was up 14 percent and the Spark was up 31 percent.
- Both the Malibu and Impala posted sales increases.
Source: New feed