July Chevy Sales
Overall, Chevrolet saw an 8 percent sales increase in July. These
results included a 24 percent increase in pickup, van and SUV sales, and
the brand’s best July crossover sales ever. Retail deliveries climbed
16 percent year over year.
Chevrolet July Sales Highlights vs. 2014 (except as noted)
- Chevrolet had its best July sales since 2006. Crossover deliveries
have increased year over year for eight consecutive months and truck
sales have increased for fifteen consecutive months.
- Pickup deliveries were up 51 percent. The Silverado was up 34
percent and Colorado sales were 7,209 units. The Colorado remains
America’s fastest-selling pickup with a “days to turn” of 16 days.
- Chevrolet had its best July crossover sales ever. The Traverse was
up 32 percent, and the Trax had its best month since launch with 6,111
- Malibu sales were up 18 percent and Cruze sales were up 2 percent.
- The Silverado was up 35 percent, and the truck had its best July retail sales since 2006.
- Tahoe deliveries were up 16 percent and Suburban deliveries were up 15 percent. Tahoe had its best July retail sales since 2008.
- Traverse was up 10 percent for its best July retail sales ever.
- Impala deliveries were up 9 percent and Malibu deliveries were up 25
percent. Both cars had their best July retail sales since 2010.
Source: New feed