About Nimnicht Chevrolet
Serving Jacksonville, FL
At our dealership, we are dedicated to providing our customers with top-tier automotive service. When you shop at Nimnicht Chevrolet, you'll discover such conveniences as:
- Sales, Service, Parts and Detail Departments on site
- GM Mark of Excellence Award winner for sales satisfaction and volume
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Shuttle Service
- Kids play area
Our dealership features six different divisions so we can meet all of your auto needs: new vehicle sales, used vehicle sales, dealer vehicle accessories, Service Department, Body Shop and Parts Department. The pride we take in what we do and the products we sell has been the key to our success. Our professional sales and service staffs strive to offer you the best of their knowledge and experience. We want our customers to feel completely confident in their association with the Nimnicht Family of Dealerships. Nimnicht Chevrolet is the #1 Chevrolet dealership in sales and customer satisfaction in the Jacksonville area. More than 80% of our customers report being completely satisfied with our service.
Traveling To Nimnicht Chevrolet
From Jacksonville, FL
Traveling to Nimnicht Chevrolet from Jacksonville, FL, will take you less than 15 minutes! Begin your journey by heading west on Beaver St W/US-90/SR-10 toward N Main St/US-1 S/SR-228 E/SR-5 S for a mile. Then, merge onto I-95 S via the ramp on the left. Take the I-10 W exit, EXIT 32D, toward Lake City/Stockton St. Next, merge onto I-10 W via EXIT 351B on the left toward Lake City and travel for a mile. Then, merge onto US-17 S/Roosevelt Blvd/SR-15 S via EXIT 361 on the left toward SR-228/Nas JAX. Take the Blanding Blvd/SR-21 exit. Take the first right onto Park St and turn left onto Cassat Ave/SR-111. You'll quickly spot our dealership there on the right. We look forward to serving our Jacksonville, FL, customers soon!
Not only is Jacksonville, FL, one of the largest cities in the United States, but it consistently ranks as one of the "Hottest Cities in America" for business expansions and relocations. One aspect that helps Jacksonville maintain this ranking is its ownership of one of the largest urban park systems in the country. The active and passive parks and preservation lands are a key part of Jacksonville's quality of life, which include miles of beaches and waterways, a major symphony orchestra, a sports and entertainment complex downtown and a myriad of special events that this sports-loving city hosts each year. With a growing population, a strong economy, diverse cultural and recreational opportunities and abundant natural resources, Jacksonville continues to distinguish itself as one of the nation's most dynamic and progressive cities.
- Downtown Art Walk. Featuring 30 or so galleries, live music, food and drink, and work from local artists, Jacksonville's downtown art walk takes place the first Wednesday of each month over a 15 block radius, between 5 and 9 p.m., rain or shine.
- Museum of Science and History. Holds seven permanent exhibits, a new, state-of-the-art planetarium, and a specialty rotating exhibit. This is a must visit in Jacksonville, particularly if you have children.
- Jacksonville Landing. A great place to walk alongside its waters, catch a boat ride, have dinner, and even do some shopping. One could easily argue it's the lifeline of Jacksonville.
- Riverside-Avondale District. One of the most well-preserved historic neighborhoods in the United States, with over 5,000 historic buildings
- Friendship Fountain. Many first dates and kisses have taken place over the years in front of Friendship Fountain, the world's largest fountain. Some local residents believe the fountain has special powers.
- Museum of Contemporary Art. One of the largest contemporary art galleries in the Southeast United States.