August Chevrolet Sales
Chevrolet August Sales Highlights vs. 2014 (except as noted)
- Crossover deliveries have increased year-over-year for nine
consecutive months, with the highest August total and retail sales ever.
- The Equinox was up 18 percent and Trax deliveries totaled 5,985 units.
- Truck sales have increased for 16 consecutive months.
- Pickup deliveries were up 26 percent. The Silverado was up 12
percent and Colorado sales were 7,114 units. The Colorado remains
America’s fastest-selling pickup with a “days to turn” of 19 days.
- Malibu sales were up 7 percent and Impala sales were up 1 percent.
- Chevrolet was up 8 percent and has had five consecutive months of
year-over-year retail sales gains, including the brand’s best August
sales since 2007.
- The Silverado was up 20 percent, and the truck had its best August retail sales since 2008.
- Tahoe deliveries were up 5 percent for its best August retail sales since 2008.
- Malibu deliveries were up 15 percent for its best retail sales month of the year.
Source: New feed